Sunday, June 14, 2009

Aaron and Lish's Wedding Pictures (Part 1)

Well, I know it's been a long time since we've posted anything, but it's been busy. Really... busy. I'm going to try and catch you all up on the last few weeks, so we'll start with Aaron and Lish's wedding because that is certainly the biggest and most important event we've been a part of. Here we go!

The groomsmen (minus Dan).


Aaron posing for his pre-wedding pictures.


All the guys right before the wedding!


After the wedding... (everything went smoothly!) I wasn't able to take any pictures during because I was standing next to Aaron (that would have been a bit rude, no?) and Jen was dealing with a very sensitive Tyler who had the dreaded diaper rash. This is Lish congratulating Andrew on being an excellent Ring Bearer.


The Ring Bearer himself (minus one stand-in aluminum ring).


Mom and Dad V.


Posing for post wedding pictures.



The groomsmen again this time with Dan.


Tyler finally enjoying himself during the reception.